! # 1 Touch-Screen Tablet Computer Tutoring
Free Touch-Screen Tablet Computer & Internet Access
and our tutors come to you!
! # 1 Touch-Screen Tablet Computer Tutoring offers FREE TUTORING and a FREE TOUCH-SCREEN TABLET COMPUTER that you get to
As part of the federally-funded No
Child Left Behind (NCLB) program, ! # 1 Touch-Screen Tablet Computer Tutoring offers free tutoring program and free touch-screen tablet computers to
children who attend eligible schools. ! # 1 Touch-Screen Tablet Computer Tutoring works with the NCLB program to provide each eligible student with our effective online/computer-based program. In addition to the free touch-screen tablet computer, we also send a highly qualified tutor to
your home or public library to guide your child every step of the way. Using
our program, your child and our tutor work on educational assignments that go
far beyond what a traditional classroom can offer. At the completion of all tutoring hours,
you get to KEEP the touch-screen tablet computer!
! # 1 Touch-Screen Tablet Computer Tutoring is a California Department of Education approved Supplemental Educational Services Provider. We
have established a proven program that offers highly qualified tutors
and advanced touch-screen tablet computer technology to help students raise their achievement levels. We tutor Kindergarten through 12th grade students,
using a combination of technology and face-to-face, personalized instruction from caring and knowledgeable tutors.
! # 1 Touch-Screen Tablet Computer Tutoring provides the tutoring program that gives parents and students the following benefits:
- FREE Touch-Screen Tablet Computer - you get to KEEP the tablet computer upon completion of all tutoring hours
- FREE internet service is provided for the entire duration of our tutoring sessions
- Increase student's test scores, grades and motivation
- Choose your own flexible tutoring schedules; tutoring sessions are available at any time
- Tutoring sessions are available 7 days a week
- Choose your own tutoring location: sessions take place at your home, local library, or community center
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) tutors available
- Tutors specializing in Special Needs instruction are also available
call us toll-free at 1-888-596-1626 for more details, se habla español.